Guidelines for Vendors:
- Important information:
Guidelines for Participants
Welcome to the annual Castlegar Garden & Nature Fest. This is an event jointly sponsored by the Castlegar Garden Club and the Castlegar Communities in Bloom. We hope that this event will be informative, enjoyable, and lucrative for vendors, non-profit/educational groups and the public alike.
In order for this event to be a success, the organizers would like you to be aware of the following information. This information applies equally to all participants.
1. The festival is open to the public from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Set-up time: 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM. All vehicles must be removed from vendor area by 9:30 AM. Setting up before 7:00 AM is prohibited.
2. All booths must be open for business between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. To keep things professional and ensure future success, no vendor or participant will begin disassembling booths before 3:00 PM.
3. Spaces will be clearly marked and numbered. Organizers will be available to direct you to your assigned space. The organizers have assigned the spaces and the location is (usually) non-negotiable.
4. In order to help make this event attractive to the public, participants are greatly encouraged to decorate their space highlighting the festival theme of Gardening and Nature.
5. Toilets are located in a building on the lakeside near the skate park, as well as in the Community Complex itself.
6. All vendors and non-profit/educational groups are responsible for their own canopies, chairs, umbrellas, tables etc. None of these items are available from the organizers. Tailgate sales are not allowed at the festival.
7. All spaces are 10 ft. x 10 ft. Spaces have been measured generously. In order to maintain adequate walkways and in consideration of your neighbors, please keep within your assigned space. If your tent is larger than 10 x 10, you will need to rent a larger space to accommodate it and to allow organizers to plan the site.
8. Potable (City) water is available at this site: from the bathrooms and from (drink safe) hoses set up by the organizers. Electricity is only available for food vendors.